Dodging Game Test Dodging Game Test

Please dont submit demo/tests to the portal without putting some effort into it

JT JT

Please don't submit test files to the portal

Defend the Village Defend the Village

Uncomplete

It seems good, try get everything working (inc sound fx ;D) and then we can see how it goes! keep it up...

do try to make it different to all the other point and click ones though.

Teh-Cannon-Sticks!!1! Teh-Cannon-Sticks!!1!

Been Done To Death

Sorry mate, but this kind of thing has been done to death. If you want yours to stand out try make a fancy interface and awesome GUI ;)

Cheers

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

Great

reminds me of skifree... now where can i download that game from :D

The Bounce The Bounce

Good

Nice idea, relaxing little game :D

good job

Muay Thai V. 2.0 Muay Thai V. 2.0

Great

Great stuff,

keep it up!

Can't wait for all the moves

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

absolutly fantstic!!

Tutorial: Star Wars Saber Tutorial: Star Wars Saber

great

I really liked it.

I am currently directing a professional short film called REWIND. I like your talent, you seem to work towards perfection, which is something that I try to do all the time.

You should make the saber an actual PNG image (using photoshop) and use an alpha glow around the outside to make it seem even more real.

The best thing to do would be to use something like Cinema 4D or 3DSMax to make a 3d, actually glowing (and the glow can throb so it looks like it's pulsating) This just expands upon an already great idea.

Camera angles are easy, once you get over the boredom of learning them all, it took me a year.

However, after you learn about the angles, and what they are all for, you can make and design a movie, on paper before the shoot, ad stick directly yo plan during filming.

Real Video production takes a very long time. For a 7 minute film, it has already taken me over approximately 50-60 hours of planning... in other worlds, good planning is what it takes in order to make your films amazingly awesome

BTW: my films are a shit load better than my flash

KEEP IT UP

AntiClockClock responds:

You sound like you really know what your doing! I'd like to see your short film when it is complete! This tutorial is mainly for the people that only have Flash to use, I tried to keep it simple, but strong. Thank you for your great review!

ArmyofDarkness Soundboard ArmyofDarkness Soundboard

Sound Tip

You should add a "stop all sounds" command to the buttons before you link it to the sound. This will stop previous sounds from overlapping with the current sound.

Like the guy before said, try to make the buttons easier to read.

Other than that, it was pretty decent

FourClock responds:

Thank you very much for the info and the review. I give it a try!